Sunday, September 05, 2010

Sitting On The Beach........

Sitting on the beach today lost in a private world of daydreams as the sun warmed my body, I watched the ceaseless movement of the water as wave after wave rolled into shore.
As I sat there I began to wonder, how far the water travels once it has retreated back into the ocean, the currents dragging it out again into the deep dark treacherous waters off the coast.
Where does it go, do those very same particles of water that had moments ago touched my feel travel across the world to find themselves approaching land in a distant sea, thousands of miles away.
Could you be the next one to feel that exact same water swirling around your feet as you walk serenely by the waters edge?
Taking a part of me to merge with a part of you...............................

No comments: