Sunday, September 12, 2010

Next..........

Next on my cleansing list was the dining/living area.
Once again I moved everything out, then sat, waiting for inspiration to unfold. I began by starting in one corner and working my way out. Having moved the dinning room table to the opposite end of the room I felt that there was more movement, more Light.
Pixie and Tarmal have spent the afternoon wondering what on earth is occurring.
Furniture and plants have been chasing them everywhere they go to hide, searching for a piece of furniture that stays still for longer than a few minutes.
The energy of the house has lifted, which is what I felt was required.
There seemed to have been a atmosphere of stagnation about the place, perhaps it was the residue of my own discarded energy that lingered twirling around.
Whatever it was it has now gone, and I don't seem to be the only one happy with the new arrangement either........

No comments: