Monday, September 13, 2010

Lightening The...

Lightening the vibration of my home has now moved to decreasing my possessions. I have collected books for years, at one stage I wished to have a room just for books, now though that seems rather an empty thing to do, collect books, that may remain unread, all for what?.

With the Lightness that I feel within, I have this increasing urge to de-clutter every aspect of myself, so it stands to reason that means possessions too.

Having spent the morning packing nearly all of my crystals I then moved to my once beloved library. My car is full of books and crystals, all headed to new homes. Some will go to the charity shops, others to friends. Having given the first load of crystals away I spent a good hour convincing my friend that I was of sound mind and body, I had simply moved past the need for having the crystals. I only use a few Soul chosen ones when meditating or healing, the rest look beautiful, but I don't use them, so to me their connection to me is over.With raised eyebrows I was watched, as I explained over and over I do not require them any longer, I would like them to be loved and used by someone who really will find benefit from them.

Same with my books, many I have read, loved and thought, maybe one day I may read that again. But will I?

As I am transforming so is the reading material that I am gravitating towards, again I will keep perhaps those that are still speaking to me, but the rest, well, it is time for them to move on too.................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....somethings wrong here. Gem ridding her home books and crystals??? Pastures new perhaps?! To England, the home of your heart perhaps?? PPLP X

Crazeebee747 said...

I really resonate with this post. I can so indentify with making space for the great. Oooooh exciting for you. xoxo