Monday, September 06, 2010

I Have A Challenge.......

I have a challenge, well, Tarmie does to be more precise.
I have found more bite marks on him, which means that one of the other two are being a little too rough with him.
Bless his heart, he has taken to hiding in all sorts of odd places, this morning it was behind the pillows on my bed.
After the last bite which nearly cost him his life I am not pleased that he has been bitten again.
I will have to have some serious chats with Master Spirit and Miss Pixie, because fighting, simply will not do.....

3 comments:

luksky said...

:-(

The Creek Cats said...

So sorry Tarmie is getting the bitey. We hope you are able to find out the culprit and find some way to ease the tension. We know all about the tension with biting. No fun!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

It is so odd how sometimes animals will turn on one. We have three dogs and two cats and the alliances change daily.