Sunday, September 26, 2010

Having A...........

Having a sedate stroll around another of my soon-to-be local parks was a great way to begin my day.
The duck folk as always warmed my heart as they came to see whether I was the bearer of food. The day had such a summery feel to it, no wind, just warming morning Sun embracing me as I walked in God. Sitting for a moment to enjoy the ambiance around me, listening a variety of birds singing in the trees ensured my Soul rested for awhile, closing my eyes I became one with All, feeling the radiance around me. A special someone said to me recently that instead of living in a place that has places to go, one only ever need visit one place, the place within. As I sat here today I realised that I have reached a place of acceptance, that I have the place to go here with me all the time. In my heart I have all I require, a wealth of inspiration and Love that seeps out attuning me not only to all that I pass, but, to All That Is...............

No comments: