Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today, Part 4.........

And here we are again back at Mullaloo Beach for my daily wander.
I am becoming mindful of the walk to the beach its self now as the warmer weather will be waking up the native reptiles who flourish in the sand dunes, and most of the local snakes are deadly therefore advisable to avoid an up close and personal encounter with them as they are coming out of hibernation.
Wasting no time in getting my feet into the soft sand and the waiting sea water I rushed down the steps to the calling of the ocean. Every time I catch the first glimpse of the ocean I feel the same. So invigorated, alive, fully present. I feel so free, and so incredibly connected to God when I walk on a beach. A few more humans frolicking in the sand and enjoying their first swim of the season. But I was not really interested in the humans. I was off to the dog beach again........

No comments: