Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reaching Out.............

Reaching out towards the Light.
Sensing a bond within the glow that emanates upon me.
Clarity comes in moments of stillness, it comes when I still my mind, hushing the chatter that attempts to allure me back into an unconscious world.
Knowing that there is much more to me than meets the eye has revealed an intrinsic remembrance of Who I Am.
Who we All truly are.
Sensing the restlessness within my Soul I know that the call that beckons, must now, be followed.
Spending yesterday morning in a travel agents getting brochures and prices for options that seem to spark an interest within me, I came away with a lot of ideas, yet none really appealed to me at all.
It was on my walk this morning that I was given direction to my path.
I don't wish to go on another holiday of staying in a hotel or resort, I wanted something closer to God, which is why I am going to walk the St James Way. Camino de Santiago.
I will have to start planning it as there is so much to arrange. I understand that there are quite a number of routes in which you can take, and of course I will have to up my fitness routine.
I believe that if I can manage 12 miles a day it should take 12 weeks, or so I have been told.
I have felt a calling to this pilgrimage for some years now, the time I feel is now right for me to finally follow my heart and do it............................

No comments: