Monday, July 19, 2010

Today's Ramble.............

Today's ramble took me on a voyage of profound awakenings.
Strolling by the waters edge, the scent of the sea enclosing me, the salty air tranquilizing my body, deeper I loosened into myself with each new step.
The Sun watching and regenerating every cell in my body, restoring the wholeness of myself.
In the past three weeks I have been through an inner transformation, and, it was only at this moment that I actually realised this fact, caught up in too numerous happenings was I, that I failed to see the bountiful internal shifts take place.
But now, here, I feel the obstructions blow away disintegrating in the breeze, carried back to the nothingness of All That Is.
It is apparent to me that I have reach a pivotal point, a place of heartrending growth.
For I see, with utter clarity the progress of my own humble soul.
Seeing past the illusions of life and into the expansive vista that now stretches before me.
I realise that I open myself too fully, share too much, baring too much of my soul which leaves me fragile.
I offer from my heart, giving freely the love and friendship that resides within, only to find that others hold back, only allowing a glimpse of their inner light.
Suddenly within me I know, that now is the time to remain true to myself, to know that my heart will always guide me into the direction of truth, even if my human eyes fail to see the way.
Taking the responsibility to create my life my way is now more relevant than ever.
It is time to reveal the path of honesty, to walk towards my destiny with my head held high.
I realise that I can not prompt the appearance of a soul mate to enter my life, I simply have to wait.
We all long for someone who has the ability to love us without being told, someone who has that magic that speaks thousands of words in a single smile, a caress that can move you to tears with the love that pulsates through their fingers.
I realised that I interfered with the Universes plans as I went searching for a connection of souls, I understand now that although the tenderness shared was indeed a gift, the time and circumstances were not right.

For now I thank the Universe for a time of genuine connection with dear and gentle soul.

I honour the offering of sharing a few weeks of my life with another as he too searched for the one to capture his heart.

There are no mistakes in life, there simple is.

And Is, is all that matters............

1 comment:

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, what beautiful words of wisdom you speak, dear gemel! and having travelled that same path, they are words i know only too well - good for you on having found them! sorry it's been so long since i've been able to visit - but life got in the way of blogging for a while - anyway, please come over when you can - your visits are always welcomed, lady!!! have a great day!