Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sharing Serenity.....

Sharing serenity with Tarmie, Spirit and Pixie quite frankly fills my heart with deep gratitude for their unconditional companionship.
Simple moments of being present to just watch them. Tarmie is presently going through the equivalent of the terrible two's! I spend most of my day telling him, "not for cat's!", this has no effect though, as he just whizzes off in the opposite direction and finds something else that is , not for cats! But the laughter that fills this house because of him is irreplaceable, he is by far the most impish cat I have ever had the honor of sharing my life with. Pixie is still as timid as ever, although, I must hasten to add, since Tarmie has come to join us, she spends much less time in the wardrobe, that in its self is a blessing. She is becoming more tactile too, a sign that she is feeling safe.
I often wish that I could rescue every animal that lives in fear and pain, yet that is not possible I know.
I only thank the Universe for my three companions, and know that not a day goes by without their presence being acknowledged.................

2 comments:

Jaky said...

Send me this one. I just want to jump around with her!

The Creek Cats said...

Terrible two.... know what you mean! Maggie May is going through the same thing!