Thursday, July 22, 2010

At Last................

At last my little town house finally looks like a house.
The timber for the roof is stacked ready and waiting for willing hands to create the next stage of my new home. Looking down towards the master bedroom window, and if you turn right you will find the front door.
Looking down the passage and out to the double garage at the back of the property.
My mind is creating all sorts of wonderful ideas for the courtyard.
Can you picture this?
A Bail hut sits off to one side where a water feature sits behind it, the water trickling into a small pond. The fragrances of magnolias, orange jasmine and honeysuckle linger in the air inducing a air of tranquility.
On a summers night laying out under the stars, just watching, just being..........
I have a few months left to go before I will be in here. I am excited now, I feel that I may at last be feeling roots begin to grow, for how long? Who knows, and more to the point, who cares. Life is a journey that creates new chapters each day, if only we are aware enough to see the signposts along the way..............

No comments: