Saturday, June 19, 2010

So Excited......................

So excited was I to be going out onto the Pacific ocean to watch the sun rise across the open water.
My jet ski waited, my body still aching from my first encounter was wondering whether it was such a good idea.
I did not know if I would have this opportunity to do this again, so yes it was a grand idea.
I don't think that I have ever looked as radiant as looked this morning, I know glamorous is not something anyone looks while decked out in the safety helmet and vest, but it did not matter to me in the slightest, all I wanted was to feel the freedom of zooming across the open waters once more, and the intense connection I felt whilst feeling the spray on my face, the wind in my hair................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zipping along on a jet ski has got to be one of the most liberating things ever. Love it... very jealous ;0)

Nancy said...

You do look radiant, I must say!

Parker said...

You must have had such fun! (you humans do strange things!)

Jaky said...

Put some red color and you'd look ironman.