Thursday, June 17, 2010

I glimpsed................

I glimpsed some of the local inhabitants enjoying the sultry afternoon sun. Lost in their own world of deep meditation, no attention was paid to the noisy humans who strolled past.
Seeing the beauty of every creature I encounter is not something I take for granted.
There is no animal, insect, fish, bird or reptile that I find repulsive, I see each of them as a living work of art, created to live in unison with the delicate Eco systems that create our planet.
Yet, before my devastated eyes millions of these creatures are loosing their homes and their lives because of mans misinterpretation that the planet belongs to him.
But what can this tiny frog do to say its habitat?
Nothing.
The power of destruction is in the hands of mans greed and corruption.
I pray with all my heart that mans poison will not tarnish this paradise before me, that this corner of the globe may stay like this always..................

No comments: