Thursday, June 17, 2010

Entering The Gardens.................

Entering the gardens was like walking into a living temple.
The energy was softly entwining itself around me as I marveled at the lushness surrounding me. Red cane palms unlike any I had ever seen grew profusely around, surrounded by so many new plant species that I was unable to keep up with their names as our guide took us on our guided tour. The orchids were delightful, delicate beauty adding splashes of colour throughout the gardens.
Standing in the aura of such a peaceful place was relaxing even given the heat of day.
A paradise had been created many years ago, and now nurtured with dedication to this mans passion years after his death was a blessing to see.
I wonder whether such a garden would have survived in the western world?

1 comment:

Jaky said...

What beautiful flower! And greenery. huuu.....coollll.