Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nothing Could........................

Nothing could have prepared me for being here in the middle of the ocean at dawn.
And what a moment it was, the silence was all encompassing, it embraced me completely, faintly I heard a soft melody floating on the breeze, a song of angels perhaps as they joined in this sacred moment.
Although the water held the threat of wariness, the steel grey waters hid from view those who lurk beneath, yet, even as I sat and contemplated the complexities of nature I knew that all was perfect, all was as it should be, here, now.
Sitting here for as long as I did watching the current create tiny swirls in the water, the hypnotic lapping of the water as it hit the sides of my jet ski held me breathless in a moment of true bliss.
Although there were others with me, I was completely alone with my glorious creator.
I felt his kiss in the wind, his caress as the water touched my feet, his love as the sun rose in the sky.
In a word it was, perfect..............

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I can well imagine!

Ronda Laveen said...

And you told it with perfection! Beautiful.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

how divinely beautiful it all sounds!!! wonderful!

how are you? haven't seen you in a bit - have a great day!