Thursday, June 17, 2010

Apricot Hues....................

Apricot hues of light danced across the water as the sun slowly began its descent behind the distant island.
The delicate shades of twilight changing like a chameleon, mesmerizing me into a trance like state.
Staring, silently as the night began to slowly creep above me.
To shower me with the angelic essence of starlight once more.
Gathered in sacred stillness.
Quietly I released my prayers to the Creator.
Standing in awe of the simplicity of this moment........
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

You are so making me want to go to Fiji. Love the photos. The frogs are brilliant. And I like talking to trees and mountains too.

susan said...

I've just been looking at all your recent photographs and reading the thoughts you've posted. Life is indeed a marvel :-)