Thursday, May 13, 2010

Up Up And Away............

Up up and away in a Virgin Blue Plane.
I fly tonight.
Am I packed yet?
No!
Do I know what I taking yet?
No!
Am I bothered?
No!
Too laid back am I these days for stress to affect me.
My main priority this morning is taking my babies to the cattery :-( I am not looking forward to doing that, Spirit is rather annoyed this morning as I am not letting him out.
SO, he is wondering, what is going on!
After that I will do last minute bank and shopping stuff, and then home to pack......
This time tomorrow I will be nearing Fiji, where for 6 days I will be just relaxing, reading, swimming, yoga, meditation, sleeping, snorkeling, eating, having a massage or three, horse riding, jet skiing.....................

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, what fun. Have a beautiful time, Gemel.x

Jaky said...

and taking lots of photos to share on your blog. Bless.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Have a good time, take lots of pictures.