Sunday, May 09, 2010

Treated Like A Queen.............

Treated like a queen was my gift today, and how spoilt I felt too.
A table laid so beautifully, the mood was one of simple elegance. The flowers were a gift to the three of us whom the lunch was prepared for. All we had to do was to sit, and to be pampered.
Having a meal cooked for me is a rare occurrence these days, such a simple gesture, yet to me such a lavish experience.
The soup was delightful, sweet potato and leek, with home made croutons.
Yummy.
And the dahl, roasted sweet potatoes and garlic bread was so scrumptious that I had to have seconds.
Well, a girl has to keep her strength up!

2 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

Lucky you! Everything is so beautiful!!!!! A feast for the eyes as well as the stomach.

Nancy said...

How beautiful! What a simple and lovely gesture.