Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Time For.................

Time for the important things in life takes priority within my life.
Time to merge with the nurturing hues of green that soothe my soul.
Mother Nature oozes into my pores as I sense her majestic presence in the greenery that surrounds me.
Mighty clouds that billow forth like giant marshmallows, fluffy soft and inviting, tempting me to float up to them, alluring me with musical melodies of heaven. Fine and delicate grains of sand, glittering in the mellow evening sunlight, miniature diamonds lulling me towards deep and contemplative thoughts.
The endless blue of the autumn sky beckons me to lie back and relax upon the warm soft grass.
Watching as the clouds drift along aimlessly, thoughts carried away into the recesses of yesterday, forever they travel into eternity..........

1 comment:

Ronda Laveen said...

Time for everything! All is eternal! Lovely words and photos, Gemel.