Sunday, May 23, 2010

It All Started.......................

It all started with the traumatic trip to the cattery.
Once the cat carriers were out in plain view they all knew that something was imminent!
Spirit was the first to come to have a closer inspection.
Pixie ran for the protection of my wardrobe.
I am sure she thought that if she stayed here I would perhaps forget her. And bless Tamals wee heart, his little face was full of dread. The last time he went in one of these he came home with that awful lampshade on his head. So without any messing about I loaded them and off to the cattery we went. The journey there was a chorus of howling, Tamal actually got out and went running around the car, ending up on the dashboard, where, thankfully I was able to grab him and place him on my knee. Luckily I am able to drive with one hand! At their new home Spirit disappeared through the door into the other side of their room immediately, refusing to look at me. Pixie, bless her looked terrified, wondering what on earth was going on. And Tamal, he is always the one to break my heart, he just made eye contact and gave me that look. Are you leaving me? So as difficult as it was I kissed them and said goodbye, shutting the door and rushing to the car with a heavy heart and moist eyes............................

No comments: