Saturday, May 01, 2010

Impulsive...........

Impulsive, living life by the intuitive calling of your soul.
What does being impulsive say about you?
When spontaneity winks at you and you feel the inner urge to just go with the flow it can be liberating, going completely with the impulse that rouses a response from you.
Some may view such behaviour as madness, to them, living in the Now, completely in the moment is reckless.
It is true, we have all, I am sure let ourselves down, let ourselves go with little thought to consequences of our actions, knowing that what we find ourselves doing could be misinterpreted by those who don't know us, and viewed as irresponsible by those who do!
Allowing the world to turn your head around and around, being pulled along with the vibration of the moment is exhilarating, it can be freeing, joyous, it can also act as an avenue to unburden pent up energy and emotions that are simmering within you, pleading for a release.
In the heighten state that come when one throws caution to the wind you can become so engrossed in the moment that life feels illusory.
Seeing these usually one off situations for what they are can propel personal growth, it can also invite caution into your world, giving you the ability to slow down your enthusiasm enough to look at what is actually before you.
Being a spontaneous and passionate being I will always act on the first impulse presented to me, my catch phrase is that I will be okay, that the La La's (god and crew,) look out for me!
Much to the dismay of my loved ones!
I can sense when danger is near, or when it is time to retreat, but still I have moments where I misread the signs of caution given along the way.
After a, shall I say, interesting interaction, I have learnt that those still presented in my life story to teach me lurk under cloaks of deception, walking a life of drama and twisted mind games as they deceive themselves and everyone else about who they really are.
There are those who are willing to take liberties with people who view life innocently, trusting the universal law of the Universe, being aware enough to sense the folly before it gets out of hand is vital, as without your wits in tact you could find yourself in tricky situations.
Observing the instinctive messages within will guide you to respond through a loving heart, and will protect you from harm along the way.
Enjoying the journey and remaining in the vibration of love is what counts, it is what makes life living art..............................

No comments: