Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Have Arrived..............

I have arrived.
After a slow drive from the airport I was here, waiting for the ferry to come to collect me and take me to my island paradise.
As I stood here alone taking in the sights and smells, every new sound I felt full of joy. An inner satisfaction cascaded over me, I had done it, I was here.
On the ferry heading towards my island paradise I chatted away to the man steering the boat, something the former Gemel would not have been to comfortable doing. But this new Gemel, well, she is capable of anything.
Leaving the mainland behind was such a satisfying experience, as it is there that I left the old me behind..............

4 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

This new Gemel is intriguing...not that the old one wasn't:-)

luksky said...

Very inspiring. Life is so much easier to see without a mask on...

Linda Pendleton said...

Hi Gemel,
Have a great time!

I always love the kitty photos on your blog and can't resist revisting the kitties LOL

Jaky said...

And didn't even email me. So, how's the trip?