Saturday, April 24, 2010

Watching Life................

Watching life takes me on a journey into myself, into the deep caverns of interconnectedness that surrounds me.
Lost in the quiet solitude of my heart I see, feel and listen to the beauty that is before me, always in awe of the bliss I see.
No creature or plant is less than I, we all are an aspect of each other, experiencing the self in a multitude of ways, so subtly that it is often not felt at all.
The simple elegance of a lotus bloom offers the opportunity to see in front of me what I feel occurring within.
In a moment of deep inner connection a few nights ago I saw clearly the image of a white rose turn into a white lotus blossom, its meaning clear to me now, it was a moment of inner acceleration.
A moment to the next level of my awareness.
All moments are sacred, even the ones that confuse us for a moment, times where we get caught up in the sweet seduction of words.
There is no mistakes though in this melody of life, all is perfect, whether we see this at the time or not is irrelevant, we will understand it in the end if we are in tune with ourselves.
Being in nature grants me more serenity and love more than any other interaction, the love of our creator is here, before me.
Every step is upon his body.
Every breath he enters my lungs.
Every vision he merges with my soul.
Beauty in its simplest forms is the closet thing to heaven on earth.
Images of celestial innocence radiating love to all who merge themselves with the harmony of paradise in the parks, gardens and forests of our earth.................

No comments: