Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Waking From...............

Waking from a dream I lie, content, serene in the aura of blissfulness that entwines itself around me.
Have I been with an angel?
Am I touched by the divine presence of another, who, although not present, lays with me breathing in unison with my tranquil heart.
My hand lays across my chest, it rises slowly, within I feel a rising of love, a pressure that overwhelms me with the emotions of utter joy, at the lingering memories of what moments ago was vivid and within my reach.
A hand was placed upon mine, nothing more than the connection of a hand to a heart.
No speaking, nothing, except the silent language of another soul, speaking through the pulsating rhythm from a voice in a cherished fading dream.
I can not move, not at first, too moved am I by the fierce pounding of my beating heart, at the intensity of the waves of euphoric contentment that showers me in ripples of peacefulness.
Can it be that I am not alone in my room?
Is it that The Universe has entered my humble abode beaming its thundering radiance into the cells of all that lays before it, weakened and open to the celestial offerings of its untainted core.
Take me back, I crave the joining of this energy once more, of the enchanting music that is weaving around my resting body.
As I close my eyes, again the intensity arises as the room fills with the warm pulsating energy that moments ago threatened to leave as wakefulness drew my awareness out from my dreams.
I have to return.
There is nowhere I would rather be, not anymore.
Allow me to be, laying in the womb of God as the angelic presence once again encases my soul.
If I were to leave the world at this very moment it would be in bliss.
Rapture wraps its warming caress around me, taking me back.
Back to the realms of another dimension, of a world where through being alone one connects with All That Is.
Soft
Tender
Magical
Love........

1 comment:

Ronda Laveen said...

So sweet...truly bliss.