Sunday, April 18, 2010

Soft Golden Sun............

Soft golden sun streams into my home, its radiant warmth soothing, it's light mellow, setting an air of tranquility around me. The gentle breeze tantalising me as it caresses my skin, sending my hair dancing around my face. Chimes gently tingle, my eyes growing heavier as the moment of rapture approaches me, retreating into the quiteness of my heart. Lost in contemplation over the astonishing wizardry of synchronicity, how listening to my inner voice has provided the beginning of a new chapter in my life. Being with myself, reflecting in the splendor of these precious moments has taken me into the sanctuary of freedom. Free from the shackles that bound me tightly as I held myself captive in the drama of my former life, free from the constrictions that stagnated my inner growth. To reach a point of luminosity that has enhance the resonance within me is a joy to witness, for I am aware of its unfoldment, as it encases me with its unrelenting love..................

No comments: