Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Path..................

The path ahead of me stretches out ahead, slowly, life is becoming more tranquil as I relax into myself more each day. As the Universe continues to support me with my inner growth I now see no other way than to walk in the Light of truth.
As the days take me on new and exciting adventures I am seeing that old past times and behavioural traits are left behind as I seek the balance of fresh new vibrant energy to enter my world.
I know now that life is not meant to be full of misery or pain, there is no need to suffer in any way unless that is what I truly desire.
Having done may hours of inner counselling which has released the negativity of the past I have found that the only way to personal happiness is to unburden yourself from all that invites negativity into your story.
To walk my path in dedication to living my life for me...............

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I hope your journey continues to more tranquility.

Me, I'm OCD about paths. I have to take them.

Ronda Laveen said...

No, there is truly no need to suffer. Good for you.