Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Snug New Slippers....................

My snug new slippers, (fake fur of course!) Seeing as it the nights are getting cooler and my feet have been feeling the chill coming up from the cold tiled floor I had been hunting for just the right pair to replace my dear old faithful slippers, now gone to slipper heaven! I could not resist these tiger print ones, they are just so me! However, I am not the only one excited by their appearance. You guessed it, into everything Tamal just LOVES them. These look like fun, they even have fluffy balls dangling on them too, these are GREAT mum, thanks for buying them for me.....
I have a feeling that I will have to keep these well hidden when I am not at home as Tamal seems to think that they are his for the taking!

2 comments:

PepeB said...

They look really warm and so tigerlillish :-)

Ronda Laveen said...

They are gorgeous slippers and Tamal is a hoot.