Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Looking Into.................

Looking into the cool water I see another world beneath, one of silence and of weightlessness.
Soothing and calming, the current relaxes me as my foot dangles, my mind swimming in a collection of thoughts that drift away. Obstacles may appear in life, I know, I have had my share, but, in the end they are never quite as bad as I thought they would be. Looking back into the segments of my life I see that I always had just enough to contend with, never more than I could handle, although of course at the time I would have told you differently, as I was weighed down with the burden of their load. I now feel like I am flying, gliding along in life. Gone are my worries and projections, I do not fret about anything, I seem to have found my centre after years of searching. Knowing that I could not have got to this moment any other way. I know that occasionally challenges may arise, barriers in my way, yet I know now that if I sit and be, waiting awhile to see what it is that this lesson is here to teach me, that the open waters of freedom will never be far away..............

No comments: