Friday, April 30, 2010

Just Out...........

Just out of our view, dancing on the winds of eternity, love flows in spirals, connecting the essence of us all. Every interaction, every thought, every word holds it's vibration meandering in solitude towards the bearer of its boon. Silentley bestowing upon them the gift of its intention. Sitting still enough at times I see these worms of Light, sparkling and squirming in the parting boundaries between our worlds, granting me the mesmerising confirmation of the mystical magic of the Universe as it weaves its glory around me, forever present in the Now, yet holding in its twinkling essence in the totality of forever...............

3 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

Oh, YES! And I hope Tamal is home soon and quickly healed enough to play.

Natalie said...

Yes. What happened to Tamal? I have been away.

PepeB said...

Aaa, wonderful words ... all the best for Tamal!