Thursday, April 29, 2010

The House Is................

The house is quiet with Tamal staying overnight at the vets before his operation tomorrow. Unfortunately I leave for work too early to have taken him in the morning, so it is a night of loneliness for him.
To make him feel a little more comfortable and get a sense of home I took my bathrobe along for him to sleep on, and two of his favourite toys to play with tonight, but having said that he will be too scared for playing I feel, maybe he will just curl up in my robe and sleep............. He has brought such love and laughter into my home, he is the tiniest and yet the one with the largest energy, he fills the house with his presence. Pixie is roaming from room to room, and looking at me as if I am the bad guy, bless her. I think that we will all be glad when I collect him tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Parker said...

We hope all went well for the little guy!