Saturday, April 24, 2010

Caught In A Moment.................

Caught in moment of thought about wanting to begin dance lessons.
I have wanted to learn Latin American dance for years, I think it has something to do with the sensuality of the music.
I can feel myself being lost in the rhythm as I move in unison to the music, the energy building an intensity within that I am certain will enhance my already buzzing energy levels.
Should I?
Shouldn't I?
All I have to do is pick up the phone...........
Done!
In a couple of weeks I shall begin an eight weeks beginners course of Latin American dance classes, this is the second one of my want to do list that I will have achieved this year. The first one of course was going on a holiday alone, and that too happens in a couple of weeks.
The last week has been a joyous time for me, so much has happened and so much has shifted within me.
I am now so utterly serene and happy, blessed to have the life I have, and the ability to see the gifts that the Universe grants me.
There is little that I want, and even less that I need, life is simply poetry in motion........

4 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

I'm sure you will have a blast! I've also always wanted to learn that style of dance.

luksky said...

I have always been intrigued by the dance and have thought many times that I would like to learn it. Unfortunately, I let my lack of confidence in myself stop me....

Keep us updated on your progress!!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

you go, girl!!! good for you!!! chachacha!!!

Gemel said...

Shall keep you posted for sure....