Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tamal Is..............

Tamal is into everything, nothing is sacred in his young energetic eyes, everything is viewed as a toy to be played with to entertain his increasing search for fun things to do. I think that Pixie is starting to come around, they have slept on the bed three nights in a row, so that is promising, as for playing with her new younger brother, I think that she is a little frightened of this flash of black and white that zooms around the house.
Luckily he entertains himself and me for that matter, although I think that this little chap is going to be extremely independent, he explores night and day, patrolling his new abode looking for new places to jump out and surprise his sister, much to her anxiety.
Trying to keep him still enough for photos is a feat in its self, as he has a particular interest in the silly black box in front of my face..............

5 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Tamal sounds like a ball of fun! It's great to hear he and Pixie are getting along!

Jaky said...

He is my hero.

Ronda Laveen said...

He is just so stinkin' cute!

Marlene said...

He has such a sweet face...sound like he is a really happy being..

PepeB said...

The last photo is simply great! It took a while to make out, what I see there ... But than it made me smile.