Sunday, January 24, 2010

An Unexpected Surprise..................

An unexpected surprise was waiting for me this morning when I opened the front door to allow the early morning breeze to cool down the house. A late Christmas gift, which set off the tears, yet again! Seems when you require validation from the Universe, confirmation comes in from all directions. There was however a slight unhappiness to the arrival of such a lovely surprise, someone had stolen parts of the contents! The customs declaration on the envelope said there were also books, scarf and gloves in the package, yet, these were not inside, somewhere between the UK's Royal Mail and Australia's Australia Post, it appears that someone decided to help themselves to what was inside, sadly a sign of the times we live in. I was especially thrilled with the napkins and napkin rings though....... Because, as you see, they match perfectly with my new dinner set....................

2 comments:

Jaky said...

It's a miracle ;)

Melissa said...

I see there is a camera necklace or earrings in the small box. How very unique.

I am sorry your box was gone through.

I am happy you were able to get most of it and that's amazing how the napkins and rings match your plates.

Some one cares a lot about you.