Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Reason Why............

The reason why we can not see behind us is because the past is not relevant to our Now moments, only what we see in front of us is worthy of our full attention. The less one visits the past and whatever mistakes and traumas reside there the happier and more flowing ones life is. The more you focus on growing as a person, climbing your own mountain of personal growth is what life is really all about, to transcend the hurdles thrown in our way, and putting into perspective how 'bad' your life really is. I realise that my life has been a little challenging of late, but, I am glad that I have written my story the way I have and not been struck with a much harsher life, of earthquakes or war, in comparison my life is a dream, and I realise that I am indeed blessed. Looking only towards the positivity of tomorrow is all that is important, I know that with a positive attitude I will attract the like vibrations sending situations and people into my life story that will only bring harmony and happiness into my world. It is time to move forward from all the negative aspects of my life and give thanks for the new, harmonious and exciting to enter.................................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There could be a paradox here, but it may be different for everyone. I do see that the goal is to be Here and Now. But what keeps us from Being Here is that we are stuck in the past. So in a sense we have to revisit the past for one final time to forgive those events that makes our minds wander. Another way we experience the past is from what we attract in the present, which are the hurdles you are talking about. The hurdles are forms of karma that have repeated themselves because the past is invading the present. When we eventually dissolve all Karma, there are no more hurdles, and we don't take anything personally. We just then Feel what IS in the Moment. This is an aspect of transcendance, at least from this point of view. So if we do have hurdles, we can either back up, go around them, or perferably, we can see through them for what they are and then watch them dissolve as we walk through them.

And now, wonderfully, your intention is out there to live the life you want to live. Beautiful. Nothing could be more perfect.

Jaky said...

Gem, I need your help at something. Probably we should chat. Is it possible. After reading this post, maybe, I need your help.

Nancy said...

I'm so glad to see you back! Yay!

I'll come back and catch up - I see you've been posting.