Monday, January 04, 2010

My Bundles Of Fluff...............

My bundles of fluff enjoying a little playtime before bed......................
Bless her little heart, Pixie was abandoned in a house where she was left for dead after months of abuse and starvation, the people who had her just moved out and left her locked in the house with no food or water, she has come on in leaps and bounds since moving in with us, this photo was taken the night she came home I can feel the love in her eyes, considering what she had endure at the hands of her former abusers she is doing amazingly well here with us.
She has a thing for shoes, especially flips flops, and my wardrobe is her most favourite place to sleep. She adores all her toys and loves to play soccer on my bed around 4am each morning, God love her...................
And my big boy, Spirit, left behind by the former occupants when they moved back to New Zealand, can never understand some people! Anyway I am delighted to be his new mum he is such a character, very vocal and marvelous with his baby sister, to be honest he was mortified when I came home with her, especially seeing she chased him off the bed the very first night, but he melted as did I as Pixie wove her spell on both of us. He has taken over from Blossom in the annoying ways he finds to wake me up in the morning, from scratching the doors, to banging on the fly screen doors, to attacking the plants in my room........
I know that these two have assisted in my healing process, my home is filled with love and smiles, constant chatter and not to mention toys strewn all over the place when I get home! Would I be without them? Not in a million years, I look forward to many, many years filled with antics and purrfectly pure love...................................

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love their names Spirit and Pixie. I am so happy your home is filled with love and smiles.

It's nice to have you back here :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe your kitties want to get you up to experience the sun rise. :) They bring so much energy into one's life...it's like they stir up the pot to bring new and fresh life into the air to be experienced and played with.

Linda Pendleton said...

Wishing you a beautiful and joyous 2010...days filled with passion, love, and meaning...

The kitties are so cute!