Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yesterday Was A................

Yesterday was a day the Galactic Portals were open, a day, where, if you are aware and attuned of the powerful energy pulsating towards us you can enhance your own energy and therefore intensify all aspects of your day. As it turned out I had my first double healing session arranged, so my excitement of what would unfold as a result was actually quite thrilling, the anticipation of the healing session was foremost in my mind all day, how would we connect our energies and synchronize the healing? My intuitive feeling was actually how the healing progressed, instinctively. I would be doing a healing massage, whilst my friend used a selection of singing bowls, Tibetan bells, and a gong at the same time. We knew that the result would be powerful, but, I have to say I was astounded by the result. The energy blockages that shifted within our client was astronomical, the build up of energy like nothing I had experienced before. It is times like this that I am humbled by the simple gifts of our Creator, the modest act of giving from the heart to release the burdens of another is love in motion, unconditional and untainted, pure.......................

1 comment:

Ronda Laveen said...

Oh! I would so have loved to experience the energy of that session. Wow! Your lucky client.

Yesterday was powereful wasn't it? Our meditation group meets on Tuesday evenings and the energy was strong and thick. We were drunk on the shakti.