Friday, August 14, 2009

When Your Heart...............

When your Heart is opened to God There is no turning back All you seek has been gifted to you at the right moment At the perfect time
Yesterday saw a shift in my journey in such a monumental way that I am still, hours later, sitting within the confines of my illuminated heart. Nothing I have ever felt has raised my vibration so, meditations one on one with a Buddhist Monk doesn't even come close to this, gurus, who believed in their own imagine power rather than the unconditional love they thought that they were sharing have nothing on what I feel at this moment. I know that there is no turning back, I have reached a turning point in my Life, one, that is too massive to describe, words fail to explain the depths of my awakening, nothing is sacred enough to describe the feelings of intense and unconditional love, the pulsating waves of euphoria that cascade through my body as I sit in silent communion with my Creator My only quest as I remain here on this planet for this life, is to go deeper into the glory that I feel at this present moment, to expand the bliss, to assist in healing the world and others by sharing this glorious energy, allowing it to reach even the darkest hearts. My life will never be the same, the purity and honesty I feel within can not be explained, there are no words pure enough to describe the joyous bonding with the Divine that I experience, all that I know is that my path has been found, my journey complete, I Am Home................

No comments: