Friday, August 07, 2009

When A New Chapter..........................

When a new chapter of your life stands before you, the Universe guiding you with each tentative step you take, slowly gaining momentum into the realms of a new vibrant story, your inner essence shining in spite of the endings around you. Love is ever present and its vibration of support lifting the burdens as they attempt to squash you with the load they carry, changing the dynamics of the situation into one of harmony, peace, contentment, renewing my faith in the knowingness of my divine guidance, trusting that the path I walk is indeed the one of my soul.To trust when all around you is changing is a test in itself, to understand the quest of your soul as it urges you forward takes courage, especially when it sees you transcending old life and behavioural patterns, ready to embark on your new journey. When those around you can not see why it is you do what you do, I understand that they can not see into my heart, they do not feel the pull for me to live my truth, searching for the passion of my life, to reclaim the divine connection with the centre of the Universe, to sit in quite meditation and embrace to unconditional love the pulsates throughout the vastness of space and time, knowing all along that there is no separation, no barriers except for the barriers we place upon ourselves. To know without exception, that the Light of the Universe is ever present everywhere always, and will guide us without distraction to succeed in us attaining our life's purpose, to achieve the lesson our Soul set forth prior to our current incarnation, to know that to follow in the dreams of my heart, is to indeed accept the devotion to my Soul.......................

3 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

That last line..."accept the devotion to my soul," is the work is it not?

dragonflydreamer said...

This is so beautifully written and I feel a deep connection to every word. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message. I'm so glad to have found your lovely blog.

Unknown said...

So very sorry to read about the loss of your beautiful kitty. So very, very sorry.