Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today Is...........

Today is the first day of the Yellow Self-Existing Seed Year, a year that places us just three years away from December 21, 2012, the end of the 5,125 year World Age Cycle. This is a year to focus on and clarify what your Souls journey is about. To nourish yourself, to grow and nurture, expand the essence of you. At a time in my life story where this is where I find myself naturally, (which of course is NO coincidence!) I am excited this morning at the prospects that linger in front of me, giving me the ability to truly look at myself, at my role on this planet, to inquire as to what is the true essence of me, to scrutinize my beliefs, and to look deeply into the core of that which I Am, allowing me to grow, blossom, flower into a new level of consciousness. Sitting in quiet meditation this morning after saying today's affirmation;
I Define in order to Target Measuring Awareness I Seal the Input of Flowering With the Self-Existing tone of Form I Am Guided by the Power of Universal Fire
I felt the relevance of these words in my life at this time, knowing that after the turbulent year that has just finished a new and fresh beginning hovers on the horizons of my tomorrows, bringing with it freshness, a renewed vigor and zest for life, for knowing that out of the depths of despair life floats ahead waiting for me to regain my passion for all that wells in my swelling heart, reaching a crescendo of tribulations and returning to the language of Light that illuminates my waking heart........................

2 comments:

Cautionary Tales said...

Beautifully put! I as well, am on the path of finding my true self before 2012. It's nice to see others out there on the same quest.

zencat said...

happy new year Gemel, what a beautiful soul you are... sending you lots og love and light Annie