Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Wherever I.............

Wherever I go I always seem to encounter seagulls, be it at the seaside, or close to the city like these few.... One of my most favorite things to do is to watch a bird bathing, they embrace the moment completely, lost momentarily in bliss........ I do find seagulls such serene creatures, although I do miss the sound of their calls, here in Australia they do not cry out like their English cousins, I have often pondered why the Antipodean seagulls do not speak............... Always watching, always waiting, the life of the seagull is lived in a constant state of awareness, they miss nothing so tuned into their surrounding are they, what wonderful role models for acquiring the art of living in the present..........

1 comment:

Rose said...

You can have some of my noisy sea gulls if you like!