Thursday, July 23, 2009

Missing My Girl...............

Missing my girl, my beloved Blossom, has me muddling through my days, getting through only just with the absence of her gentle beauty. Peace she has reached, her body renewed, resting in the arms of the Universe. I feel her, wake to search for her on my bed in the middle of the night, still say I have to go home to feed her............ I feel her watching me from above, from within, surrounding me with her love, deeply melding within the cells of my body, maintaining our unique connection, giving me the courage to regain my existence here without her. As my window in heaven waits for my return I know that she will be there to greet me when my time is right to join her, until then I regain a little bit of strength each day, slowly adjusting to life without my angel physically beside me....................

No comments: