Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Light Of The Universe......................

The light of the Universe is forever shining its light upon me, guiding me, urging me to stand firm in the glory of me. This morning found me going for a lone morning walk, me, the dawn and the rain. The ocean was calm, the sky full of cleansing rain waiting to unleash its unpolluted droplets of innocence upon my wearied worn out body. My strength had been zapped these past few weeks, the barrage of emotional turmoil that had bombarded me had pushed me into myself, fleeing from the pain that pursued me so intensely. But the Universe has gone nowhere, my glorious creator stands on the periphery, waiting, watching, loving. Knowing that soon I would push the ego aside, allow the torrid of emotions contained inside to erupt and cleanse my soul, allowing the healing to begin, with doing so finally allowing the return of the light.............. I had stopped being me, I had been fighting myself in order to protect those that I loved, those I wished not to hurt, suffering the agony of loss and mourning, the endings that have indeed come. I understand and know that endings are cleansing, that without an end you can not have a beginning, yet, to end is so final. There is no way back, the path leads in one direction, forward, the past left forever behind...... Today I found my self returning to me, to the trust that I have always had intrinsically in the Universe, my protector. I realised that I was hiding from myself, snuggling down out of reach in the denseness of my painful heart. All happens in the correct sequence, nothing happens unless it is meant to be, that what we see as our path can change in a blink of an eye letting loose the purity of a fresh new chapter with the apprehension of nothingness spreading our before us, leading us into the freshness of a new tomorrow. A tomorrow that is new and fresh. As I stand in the void of a new horizon, the blankness surrounding me entirely I search for guidance, which direction it is I should go. I feel inside of me the warmness of serenity bubbling forth, the humble and purest form of love pulsating from within, joining me in complete communion with the powerful ever present divine and loving light, my creator, my life.....................

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thinking of you in this very difficult time. I had an all white cat named Coolwhip, or KiKi for short, and he grew up with my family. Blossom reminds me of him. He passed about four years ago now, at age 15, and I still miss him sometimes. But then I think, I'll see him again someday. My little Kiki.

Jaky said...

love ya.