Friday, July 24, 2009

It is amazing....................

It is amazing what a difference a few years makes, my front garden was a mere vision in my mind, I knew the plants that I wanted to create my native haven, and now 3 years later the limestone and sandy pit has transformed itself into this....................... I know each plant intimately, the individual vibrations are all unique, their presence quivers at the touch of my fingers................ The wind dances through their branches, creating a melody of symphonies that echo in my mind, serenading my spirit into blissful communion............... With spring around the corner they are all about to bud, their tempting nectar waiting to tantalise the birds who frequent my modest paradise............... Perfect, just as I imagined when all it was was a dusty patch of dirt, my vision complete, full of life and love..................

4 comments:

Mark Kreider said...

You've developed it very nicely!

Ronda Laveen said...

Your garden is a beautiful manifestation of your vision. We are in full blown summer here in California. My area is known for its heat. We've been on a hot streak for over a week with no real end in site--108-110+degree temp. Seeing your plants in spring is a nice respite.

Marlene said...

it looks lovely..peaceful and lush..thank you for the sweet comment I never thought about my plants in that way.and i should given I am such a gardener..I do talk to my flowers...vegi gardening is a new venture.I will walk into my greenhouse tomorrow acknowledgeing them!.

Nancy said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful.