Thursday, July 02, 2009

The House...........

The house has lost it's sparkle, an essence of life leaves every time Blossom is carried out the door, she takes with her so much, its warmth and love, that what is left is an empty shell, void of the vibrant energy that is, Blossom. There is no fluffy white face to greet me when I pull into the driveway, no noisy chatter as I walk in the house telling her hello, no shouting as I am hurried to forget everything else until madame is fed. The only thing to greet me now is silence, one so deep that it surrounds me, overwhelming me with it's intensity. As I count the hours until I pick her up, I pray that she has turned the corner for a few more years of health..............

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I hope she is home with you very soon, dear Blossom.