Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Enjoying Her Moments..............

Enjoying her moments now she is feeling better, I wonder as I watch her, what passes through her mind as she sits watching the world go by....... Sleeping contently, the face of an angel, how treasured she is............ Everyone is amazed at the courage and determination of my little Blossom, she has left Craig (the vet,) speechless, although he did say that he will never predict an outcome for Blossom, because she never reacts the way he thinks she will.......... She is an incredible little cat, who, loves her life so much, but then as everyone says, she leads such a pampered life, why on earth would she wish to leave. I know that she will one day, to return home once more, and I know that my life will loose a precious jewel when she departs, whenever that may be.......... Until then I shall enjoy fully the presence of my divine little white cat................

1 comment:

mel said...

She is truly an amazing cat -- since working only with cats, I have become a worshipper of sorts...they have an element of the Divine in them that few others seem to have....well...my other love - horses - do as well. Funnily though, there are some amazing similarities between cats and horses....not something most people would believe....

Her Light *Shines* so very brightly....