Monday, June 08, 2009

The Time Had Come...............

The time had come to return home, Blossom was not going to be terribly impressed with leaving the fire behind, never moving from it's warmth when it was lit, I would have to say this was the highlight of her stay! All packed and ready to begin our journey home left me with a few moments to reflect on the metamorphosis that is beginning to bubble forth from within my being................. As the rain poured down cleansing the earth, quenching that summer long thirst of the forest, so too had my inner rumblings been appeased, although with the acknowledgement of their existence meant that I have work to do if I am to reclaim my equilibrium................. Silently the calmness calls me, pulsating through me, beckoning me to return to the peaceful realms of my own creation.............

No comments: