Friday, June 19, 2009

This Week..............

This week as I celebrated another year of being Gemel, I reflected upon what being me really means...... Who Am I really, this being called Gemel? As I pass through the years and days of my life I am changing, constantly growing, the me I was last year, last month, last week, yesterday dissolves and a new me merges ready to face the freshness of each new day. I have also discovered that when I think that I know myself a new part of me blossoms from within, with it comes the realization that I will never truly know who I Am, therefore no one else can truly know me either. Of course there are many who think that they know me inside and out, however they do not, they are not me, they are not privy to what it is to be in my body and mind, they are locked into a knowingness of an aspect of me that they have glimpsed from their relationship with me, one that in most cases has since moved on. As I transcend my old thought and behavioral patterns I begin to dissect the memories of the past, with it sees me moving into a new way of being. To look back into the me of my yesterdays is to look into a life of someone else, a person who not only is unknown to the me I Am now, but in some ways is a total stranger. As I shed the layers of myself that hold the hidden secrets inside of me, I know that these secrets hold the keys to my enrichment as I amble forward in my life story, knowing that whatever is given to me by the Universe is given with love, even the painful challenges are given with complete love designed for my self growth, knowing that the suffering and anguish that I have been given throughout my life could not be traded for the easy and harmonious way out, I could not fore go the pain for what I have learned, for what the dynamics of each relationship and situation has given me, to do that would mean that I would not be who I Am today. I believe that we all write our life story before we incarnate into this earthly existence, that we coordinate and cast all that will happen to us, who will assist us in our mortal classroom here on earth, and those that deliver us the harshest lessons are those we love and trust the most in the spirit realms, knowing that we have discussed and agreed that the soul lessons we are undertaking are not going to be easy, and to play the part of an aggressor, abuser of tormentor is no easy feat, it takes a soul great courage to stand firm in their role to ensure that we get the lesson we intended to receive. As I move forward into the unknown pureness of each new day I feel my soul blooming from within, its petals opening slowly to release the sleeping angel that resides within, beckoning me to rise and stand in the acknowledgement of the totality of MySelf............

2 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

I enjoy watching the unfoldment of your lotus heart. Cheers!

Melissa said...

You write so beautifully. I thank you for your words. They mean so much and you say what I think and feel. Sometimes I can't think of the words to say or how to put them down on to "paper".

blessing to you on this day and every day.