Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Have Just.................

I have just finished reading this book by Barack Obama, and what a journey it was to share his world for a brief moment through his own words, an intimate insight was given to me, of a great beacon of light that Barack Obama is, given to our world, I feel as blessing from god to begin the long road to reclaiming peace in our troubled world. If ever there was a man who should be president of the United States, then he is the one. Like many around the world I cried tears of joy when he was elected, feeling in my heart that those of us throughout the world who strive for world peace as he does, saw what a monumental step for humanity his presence has given us. This book has given me a glimpse of a world I do not know, the pains of a race that no amount of sorrows could ever repair, an unforgettable read............

1 comment:

luksky said...

There is something about Obama that is sincere....he has sincere eyes. The eyes tell it all in a person. I will have to read the book....