Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For Ellen..............

For Ellen, just to prove that it does rain here in sunny Oz, I know you think I make it up, but yes, we do have rainy days............... As the rain and wind blasted my garden with brute force I wondered whether or not my furniture would stand up against this ferocious storm............ I love to watch as a storm passes, actually I don't mind being out in them, if of course I am properly attired, there is nothing better than being a part of the thunderous elements as the heavens open, wind rushing through your hair, rain dancing across your face........... Mother nature is becoming more and more hostile with her storms throughout the world, her patterns changing and challenging how we humans are able to cope with the intensity of her assaults. I feel that she is fighting back against the pain and suffering she has endured for thousands of years at the hands of the human. Once we lost our connection with her and started to slay her gifts to us, regardless of the pain it caused, she cried, inwardly damaged by the needless ravaging of her beautiful face. The glasshouses and high tower cities can never replace the glory of her beauty, nothing that is man made can cause me to stand in admiration of its presence, because surrounding all the artificial buildings and homes, are gardens, trees, beaches, rivers and forests. Because without her inherent beauty mans architecture would be just a pile of glass and rocks.......................

No comments: