Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Sight........................

The sight of this scene renewed my faith in some of my fellow companions here on my beloved planet. Sitting quietly in his car an elderly gentleman was throwing out food to this hungry flock of seagulls................ So enchanted by this view I felt my heart filling with the joy that I witnessed before me. Not bothered about scratched paintwork or any 'little' accidents, this man was giving from his heart......... As they gathered around the seagulls were extremely well behaved, there was no squabbling or shouting at one another, instead they all waited silently (which is very unusual for seagulls,) for the tasty morsels to be thrown from the car and into their hungry mouths..................

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I am always gratified to see another member of the human race being sweet to the creatures of our earth.

Marlene said...

I love watching people feed the birds and ground squirrils here on the beach...even though we are not allowed too, we still sneak tidbits of food to our sweet little friends.

Sarah Lulu said...

How lovely. I am very very fond of seagulls ...

Anonymous said...

did I ever say I loved seagulls? wish I could come there to have some coffee together.

முத்துலெட்சுமி/muthuletchumi said...

those birds well behavior is not a surprise.. because you only told that ..that man was giving from his heart.. :)
-muthu