Saturday, May 30, 2009

Next...............

Next we went to Hamlin Bay, a pristine beach that stretched on endlessly. The water was cool and inviting, I was annoyed that I had not brought my swimsuit with me, I longed to run into the water, feel its coolness cleansing me.................. Sitting was enough, sometimes it is all I require, time to look at myself and all that I feel around me. Staring out at the turquoise water, watching as the waves gently break on the shore, just being apart of the sand, the water, the birds, the air................... Simple pleasures are always here for us, to cleanse our soul from the weariness that encloses us from living a life too far away from ourselves. Many of us can not sit, still, quiet, unperturbed by the noisy world that chatters away harshly in our ears, poisoning our souls with its lure of all things false, a world where we have lost our connection with who we are...... Simplicity is what life is about, to see the exquisiteness of nature without the lure of man made attractions is something many people can not see. Some would walk on this beach oblivious to the riches the serenity holds, instead they would rush along blindly thinking that it was just another beach, nothing special.................. It is though, a masterpiece, perfect and priceless................

No comments: